Thursday, October 4, 2007

Where do they find them?





Where do they find these awesome hot men for eye candy? Take a look at some of the most popular gay male blogs and websites that's where. Who gives a hoot if they are gay (hot to me anyway), bi, straight, crooked, bent, sideways... whatever. I went to a blog someone pointed out to me a while back called The Great Cock Hunt. My jaw dropped it was so hot. So after surfing around some of the links from that blog I stumbled across Gay Sourcing dot com and went to the galleries and, and,,, oh man, I mean ah men. All of them quite yummy. Why am I not a male model photographer? OK, I am going to cut this blog short because I have some dreams and fantasies to get to. Did I ever mention I like em dirty sweaty, muddy, smokey, shingle dusted. Just thought I'd remind you.



OH BOYZZZ!
IT'S BED TIME!

;P

No comments: