Sunday, October 7, 2007

I have plenty to give thanks for.





Well it is that time of the year again.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian friends.

I am so lucky when thanksgiving comes, because it gives me the opportunity to be thankful for all I have.

My son Richard was born on Thanksgiving day 18 years ago. I am thankful for him, for his health and for the fact that we both survived the teen years. Oh shit wait, he has two more to go. Ah heck, he lives on his own, has had a full time gruelling job for over a year and is happy in his life. I am proud and happy for him.






I am also thankful for my other children.
Max my rockin oldest son at 21, he is the one screaming into the mic on the right hand side. He is working on an internship at a local music studio where he is learning to be a music producer, following his dreams and working a real full time job on top of that as a forklift operator. I am thankful for his health and happiness, and for the fact he can follow his dreams.









My step-daughters Christine and Doris 30 and 25. I am thankful that I can consider them mine with all my heart, that they are all healthy and happy in their lives. They are wonderful Moms and I feel so blessed with the 3 grandsons and my granddaughter that my 2 daughters have blessed our family with. I am thankful all of the babies are healthy and that they love their Granny. I am thankful there is another one on the way. Giddy with happiness here.





I am thankful to be loved.

I am thankful I am not as ill as I have been in the past and I am relatively happy with my life right now.

I am thankful for all the Mother gives to me on her bountiful earth, the food I eat, the beauty I have had the opportunity to be awed by and her fauna she has allowed me to see and experience.

I am thankful that I have been blessed with being empathic and have the ability to love anyone unconditionally, I can help those who need me and that I can have this sacred connection to all life.

I am thankful for my sexual appetite. Or my poor toys would be so lonely and I would never have had the desire to write what I write nor have the chance to change the path of my life so late in life.

I am thankful for all those I consider friends, especially my Internet friends. You have all given me strength, encouragement, have been there when I felt alone and have mentored me. You are all an inspiration to me.

I GIVE THANKS TO THE DEVINE SPIRIT AND THE MOTHER EARTH FOR EVERYTHING THEY HAVE BLESS MY LIFE WITH.

No comments: