Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oh My Gawwwwwd!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scott Elrod. It just rolls of my tongue. Yes the name rolls off my tongue, the rest is up to my imagination. Is there such a thing as starstruck at first sight? If I ever write a piece of fan fic, you can almost bet he will be the one I write about.
Fuck me gently. No,,, I take that back, Fuck me hard! Now bitch! Agghh.


I sat down tonight to watch the first show of this seasons Greys Anatomy, of course I balled my eyes out. Yes that show never fails to make me laugh my ass off and also cry. I am thinking, OK that's my TV for the week, but the remote is not in my reach. With book in hand, I decide to hell with it, I'll read while the TV is on, usually I play music non stop all day. I am settled back reading the new book I won from Sommer Marsden, Tie Me Up and really getting into the story Tiger Tiger, by Paige Roberts (OK getting really hot), when I realize the TV show currently on is "Men in Trees".

Deep sigh... Now I don't know how many Americans watch this show, but man, I feel lucky when I actually take the time to watch this one.
It's almost like going on a trip. The show is filmed in Squamish BC, one of my favorite day trips, in fact I am going there over night on Saturday to sleep at my friend Rainy's, at her new trailer on the reservation right beside the Cheekeye River. Oh I am going to have sweet dreams this weekend.


Anyhoo. I am all hot and bothered by the story and I look up to see a living god on TV, yes Scott Elrod. Well didn't I have to put the book down to bite my lips and squeal like a teen aged girl. Man where the fuck do they find these men for this show. They are all so hot, and to think they all hang out in Vancouver in some hot little bar not so far away, I don't think you can find them at the Chieftain Hotel (oh but a girl can dream eh).


Oh well I guess that will be two hours of TV a week until the end of the season. Man, the sacrifices a girl must make to get a little imagery play happening. Oh I've had many others I fantasize about, but this Scott Elrod is so hot (please, someone fetch him an axe), I couldn't help myself, hehe. My last crush on a star was good ole Captain Jack Sparrow (heeeere cums Johnny), but that was during the 1st movie. Since then I've been focusing thoughts on men who are teasingly close enough to be within my reach, yet still out of my grasp. Boy I have a penchant for torturing myself.


My book Psychic Passions is now in the clutches of the stranger I hired to edit it for me. That's scary, but I will be happy with the corrections in punctuation, I know they are sadly needed. Since my hero in that one was a cowboy at heart, me thinks, perhaps the next will be an outdoorsman of sorts (yes I'm majorly hot for outdoorsmen) or a helpless city boy stuck in the woods with an outdoorswoman, hmmm.


Men in Trees is supposedly set in Alaska, NOT, I can spot the Stawamus Chief in an instant, I could probably even paint it in my sleep, so I think my next setting will be somewhere in northern BC. Ooo, I spent the night once in a rangers tower on top of Cornwall Hill, wow, the view of the forests and mountains from all around. Hmm wouldn't that make a nice place to get stranded.


Wow, I love men that are sweaty, hot, smelly and dirty, grrrrr. Oh how I like to manhandle them, womanhandle, ravage, what ever.
See, this is why I don't watch much TV.

1 comment:

Janine Ashbless said...

Scott Elrod. Holy cow. I agree with every word you said about him!