Monday, December 24, 2007

WooHoo... Eternal Press Here I Come

OK that's it. I have just finished making turtle soup and I am eating up my blaaaaaa's and breaking open my shell. Nothing like the prospects of a new and exciting job to wake one up.

I have some terrific news. I have just been offered the position of
"Marketing Director"
at Eternal Press.
I will be receiving and signing my contract soon. My 1st day on the job will official commence on January 2nd 2008.

celebrate
http://www.eternalpress.com.au
WOO...HOO!!!
A major Thank you to Dee Owens the CEO and Head Executive of Eternal Press.
As well as Julie D'Arcy Owner and Founder of Eternal Press.

3 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

Big congrats on your new position, and enjoy that Ninja Turtle soup!

Craig

Jeremy Edwards said...

I'm so happy for you, Ally! Way to go!!

Portia Da Costa said...

Congratulations, Ally! What a wonderful start to the New Year!

And have lovely Christmas too. :)

love

Portia